This is an easy Halloween decoration to make which looks really effective when its finished.
…The children can easily do the sticking and gluing and an adult helper can assist with the cutting out.
Then when it’s finished it can be hung from the window to glint in the moonlight!
1. Take a paper plate and paint one side with glue.
2. Sprinkle silver glitter (or any other colour you like) over the plate until it is nicely covered and glittery
3. Print the bat template available here or if you are artistic why not draw your own design
4. Overlay the cut out bat onto black card and cut it out
5. Stick the bat silhouettes onto the silvery moon
6. Make a small hole in the top of the plate with a cocktail stick
7. Thread through a piece of cotton and make a loop to hang it from