Read the words below and then read the riddle. Can you guess which words match up best with each part of the rhyme. Send your answers to email@example.com by 23rd August 2009. The first correct set of answers out of the hat will win a hogitat hedgehog house.
(1) I’m a prickly chap and I eat worms from the ground
(2) I’m called Bufo and I hop around
(3) Eating snails at my anvil is a favourite dish
(4) I must have clean water, I’m just that kind of fish
(5) I change colour in the winter snow
(6) There’s some special magic that makes some worms glow
(7) You’ll find me in a rock pool at the sea shore
(8) I hide in a shell on the river floor
(9) I have my young on rocks close to the sea
(10) My home is my dray high up in a tree
Good Luck !!